SIR (Simple Image Resizer) is a tool created for batch parallel resizing, rotate and converting images with metadata support.
You can add frame or text and apply color and gradient filters on your images.
You can also manipulate on histogram.
Finally you can do this all activities on many images at the same time using your multiple core CPU!
This is free software distributed under GNU GPL v2 license. Read LICENSE file for details.
Read/write supported image formats:
- BMP - Windows Bitmap
- JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics
- PPM - Portable Pixmap
- TIFF - Tagged Image File Format
- XBM - X11 Bitmap
- XPM - X11 Pixmap
- GIF - Graphic Interchange Format (optional)
- MNG - Multiple-image Network Graphics
- PBM - Portable Bitmap
- PGM - Portable Graymap
- SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics
- TGA - Targa Image Format
Supported metadata standards using exiv2:
- Exif (edition supported)
- IPTC (edition supported)
SIR documentation was created using Doxygen